Re: ovtopofix

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: ovtopofix
From: Leslie Clark <lclark@US.IBM.COM>
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 1999 10:56:45 -0400
Sender: Discussion of IBM NetView and POLYCENTER Manager on NetView <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>
I think how it works is that the ovtopofix removes them from the
topology database. Then you open the map and the synchronization
removes them from the map database. Unless something is wrong, I
usually find that those things are no longer there when I go
looking for them.  There are more complicated scenarios, but
generally that's all there is to it.

Hello all,
I have a porblem deleting objects. First i deleted the objects from all
my submaps, and than i run ovtopofix . I only have one map but i keep
getting messages to delete those objects from all the maps.
i looked at the /usr/OV/databases/openview directory and there is only
one directory ( named as my map).
any ideas ?
Greetings,Oren.