Re: Symbols in collection

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: Symbols in collection
From: mjacques <mark.jacques@PO.STATE.CT.US>
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 1999 15:41:35 -0400
Sender: Discussion of IBM NetView and POLYCENTER Manager on NetView <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>
I've had this problem for some time but haven't had time to investigate how
to correct the icons in router collections.  I tried the fix and it worked
fine on the server view all icons show with correct symbols but now
operators monitoring router collections using the web browser are missing
80% of the routers they once saw before.  As the operators move the mouse
pointer across the map the icon names appear in the info window at bottom
of browser.  How can I get the icons to appear again?