Re: /usr/OV/bin/backup process

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: /usr/OV/bin/backup process
From: James Shanks <James_Shanks@TIVOLI.COM>
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 1999 09:25:16 -0400
Sender: Discussion of IBM NetView and POLYCENTER Manager on NetView <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>
Hmmm.  Your information about the backup process is interesting and I will
pass it along.
If you start your GUI with the command  "netview" or "nv6000" rather than
ovw, you should avoid this problem because the LIBPATH is adjusted to point
to the R5 libraries, assuming they are installed on your system (they were
in 4.3.1).

James Shanks
Tivoli (NetView for UNIX) L3 Support

Uwe Richter <Uwe.Richter@SYNTHESIS.DE> on 04/15/99 08:02:00 AM