Collection Symbols

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Collection Symbols
From: mjacques <mark.jacques@PO.STATE.CT.US>
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 1999 12:02:19 -0400
Sender: Discussion of IBM NetView and POLYCENTER Manager on NetView <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>
I was having problems with generic symbols in my router collections view.
 I was reading the mail from the forum and saw an entry how to correct the
symbols.  I followed the advice on how to correct the symbols it worked
fine on the host machine but now operators that monitor netview through
Netscape 4.5 browsers are missing 90% of the router symbols under
collections.  As the mouse pointer is moved across the web browser
collections, the names of the devices appear on the browser like they are
there but the symbols do not show.

Can someone help?

Thanks,
Mark Jacques