AW: Nodes not showing up on IP Map....

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: AW: Nodes not showing up on IP Map....
From: Schiffinger Ralph 2100 <Ralph.Schiffinger@ERSTEBANK.AT>
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 1999 16:42:00 +0200
Sender: Discussion of IBM NetView and POLYCENTER Manager on NetView <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>
Looks like my nodes-discovered-without-interfaces-problem...
And: I tried locate and i CAN find them, BUT ONLY IN MY COLLECTIONS...
And: They show up there without interfaces (blue)...
And yes: I ran ovtopofix -A several times, but to no avail...
Regards, Ralph.
iT-AUSTRIA / OE2100 / TK-NET
Tel  (mobil)  0664 1908469
Tel  (iT-A)    21717 58948