Re: Netview Education material

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: Netview Education material
From: Elizabeth Bagley <Elizabeth_Bagley@TIVOLI.COM>
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 1999 09:29:31 -0500
Sender: Discussion of IBM NetView and POLYCENTER Manager on NetView <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>
To get the training materials for Tivoli classes, you'll need to attend one
of the courses.  The schedules for our classes are available on our web
site, http://www.tivoli.com.  Just take the Worldwide Education link.

Right now, we have a NetView 5.1 for NT for Implementers course.  Our
NetView for UNIX for Implementers course is version 5.0, but the 5.1 course
will be out very soon.  When the course is available, the website will be
updated.  Keep watching...

Elizabeth Bagley
Sr. SW Engr/Tech Writer
Tivoli Education