Re: deactivate routing functionality

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: deactivate routing functionality
From: Nicaud Phil <pnicaud@WOOLWORTHS.COM.AU>
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 1999 08:50:36 +1000
Sender: Discussion of IBM NetView and POLYCENTER Manager on NetView <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>
Al,

If your workstation is dependent on a routing protocol now and you turn off
routed or gated, you will have to declare a default gateway or your IP
Network may not work anymore.

Phil

CAUTION: This Message may contain confidential information intended
only for the use of the addressee named above. If you are not the
intended recipient of this message you are hereby notified that any
use, dissemination, distribution or reproduction of this message is
prohibited. If you received this message in error please notify
Mail Administrators immediately. Any views expressed in this
message are those of the individual sender and may not necessarily
reflect the views of Woolworths Ltd.