Fw: MAP on WEB INTERFACE

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Fw: MAP on WEB INTERFACE
From: Bill Evans <wvevans@PRODIGY.NET>
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 1999 20:12:41 -0500
Sender: Discussion of IBM NetView and POLYCENTER Manager on NetView <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>
I was teaching NV for Unix 5.1.1 today using the Web Server and Netscape
4.0.x  browser on NT and we were unable to show the maps.  We didn't chase
down the source of the problem but I had the students install Netscape 4.5.1
and it worked like a champ.  Everything except the maps worked with the back
level Netscape.

I know this doesn't shed any light on the cause but upgrading the browser is
free and the download is only slightly painful.

Bill Evans, Consultant and Trainer for 2ndWave www.2nd-wave.com. reply-to:
bill.evans@2nd-wave.com