Re: Snapshot ?

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: Snapshot ?
From: Leslie Clark <lclark@US.IBM.COM>
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 1999 11:50:45 -0400
Sender: Discussion of IBM NetView and POLYCENTER Manager on NetView <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>
That problem was APAR IX83809, and the release notes for patch 5.1.1
list it as included, and no one has reported that problem on a system
that includes the patch. Circumstantial evidence, I know...

(248) 552-4968 Voicemail, Fax, Pager

---------------------- Forwarded by Leslie Clark/Southfield/IBM on 04/26/99

Mels kooijman <mkooyman@INTERNOC.NL> on 04/26/99 05:33:37 AM

      NetView <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>