Ruleset to forward Traps in NT

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Ruleset to forward Traps in NT
From: Xu He <xuhe@YAHOO.COM>
Date: Thu, 6 May 1999 11:42:38 -0700
Sender: Discussion of IBM NetView and POLYCENTER Manager on NetView <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>
Good day everyone,

I have a newbie Ruleset question/dilemma.  I am running Netview for NT
V5.1.1 on two servers, only one of them is the recepient of the traps
for about 400 NT servers.  I want to forward these traps by address
range (172.25.*.*) to this other server.  My problem is I only have NT
Netview 5.1.1, and there isn't a .rs editor for NT.  Has any one have
any experience in this, or know where I can find the syntax for
generating the rulesets, or have some examples in doing this kind of
filtering?  I would much appreciate it!

Thanks
Xu He
Network Solutions, Inc.