Duplicate Blue Icon won't go away...

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Duplicate Blue Icon won't go away...
From: Gord Michaels <gord_michaels@HOTMAIL.COM>
Date: Thu, 6 May 1999 14:41:16 PDT
Sender: Discussion of IBM NetView and POLYCENTER Manager on NetView <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>
Hello All.

Here is my situation...

I have a server which I am monitoring with Netview V5.1. This server shows
up on the IP Internet Map np problem. I also have it placed in a Collection
with a bunch of other servers.

One of my Operators did something by accident and now, there is another icon
representing this server, which is blue, right alongside the regular (green)
one with the Collection. They both have the same name and the original is
unaffected.

I have tried doing an ovtopfix and all that. I have tried deleting it from
'this submap' and 'from all submaps' but still it appears in the collection.
I have shutdown Netview and restarted it but still not luck.

I have this server in another Collection but the problem isn't there, just
in this one Collection.

Any ideas ??

Sincerely,

Gord Michaels.