Re: Configuring fields displayed by "disptec"

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: Configuring fields displayed by "disptec"
From: James Shanks <James_Shanks@TIVOLI.COM>
Date: Thu, 20 May 1999 11:42:43 -0400
Sender: Discussion of IBM NetView and POLYCENTER Manager on NetView <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>
The TIPN guy says:

     "Based on my understanding and current TIPN documentation, we could
not define a subnet of TEC events to          display. There are only two
things we could control:
     1. The number of TEC events we want to display;
     2. The TEC server location.

     To  change the above issues, we have to edit the file "disptec.reg"
file."

James Shanks
Tivoli (NetView for UNIX) L3 Support

"Prokott, Joe" <Joe.Prokott@WESTGROUP.COM> on 05/19/99 05:38:37 PM