Re: How to subscribe

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
From: James Shanks <James_Shanks@TIVOLI.COM>
Date: Thu, 20 May 1999 12:56:08 -0400
Sender: Discussion of IBM NetView and POLYCENTER Manager on NetView <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>
The instructions for subscribing to this list are in the back of the
NetView Release Notes.

You have to request your own subscription to this list (NV-L).  No one else
can do it for you.

Send a note to listserv@ucsbvm.ucsb.edu which contains just one line
     subscribe NV-L <your_first_name> <your_last_name>
You will get a note back asking for confirmation by sending just the word
"OK" back to listserv.

Then you will get a final confirmation note telling you that you are
subscribed.  You should save this note because it contains information on
how to unsubscribe and to control your subscription.  When you want to ask
a question or add a response to the list you just send a note to
NV-L@ucsbvm.ucsb.edu and it will be broadcast to all subscribers, as this
one was.  When you want to alter your subscription, you send those commands
to listserv not to NV-L.

James Shanks
Tivoli (NetView for UNIX) L3 Support

Ziyad Choudhury <ziyad@US.IBM.COM> on 05/20/99 12:49:28 PM