Re: Event Automation in NetView for WindowNT

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: Event Automation in NetView for WindowNT
From: Xu He <xuhe@YAHOO.COM>
Date: Thu, 20 May 1999 10:21:53 -0700
Sender: Discussion of IBM NetView and POLYCENTER Manager on NetView <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>
Oliver, if you are using skytel, they have a faq on their page
concerning customization. Pagenet have the best faqs, I think they even
give you sample code for writting custom pages.

http://www.pagenet.com/sendpage/customize_index.html

http://www.skytel.com/skytel.nsf/paging/faq.html

Hope this helps.