Antwort: Antwort: Re: Starting MainWindow and ControlDesk s

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Antwort: Antwort: Re: Starting MainWindow and ControlDesk seperated
From: Carsten Strahler <Carsten.Strahler@NBG.NET>
Date: Tue, 1 Jun 1999 16:55:26 +0200
Sender: Discussion of IBM NetView and POLYCENTER Manager on NetView <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>
Sorry,

I don't mean that I want to define another rule for the main-workspace.  I
would like to detach the event-main-workspace from the rest of the
Netview-GUI.

Carsten Strahler

nbg Hannover mbH
OE 32 Planung/Betrieb
mailto:Carsten.Strahler@nbg.net
Web:http://www.nbg.net

Tel:     ++49-511-9506-2082
Fax:      ++49-511-9506-2687

Carsten Strahler
01.06.99 16:46

An:   NV-L@UCSBVM.ucsb.edu
Kopie:
Thema:    Antwort: Re: Starting MainWindow and ControlDesk seperated
      (Document link not converted)

Hi,

thanks. Now all Workspaces except of the default event-workspace
(forwardall.rs) start seperatly.
How can I impede the starting of the forwardall.rs ?

Carsten

Carsten Strahler

nbg Hannover mbH
OE 32 Planung/Betrieb
mailto:Carsten.Strahler@nbg.net
Web:http://www.nbg.net

Tel:     ++49-511-9506-2082
Fax:      ++49-511-9506-2687

Rob Rinear <robr@DIRIGO.COM> on 01.06.99 15:34:55

Bitte antworten an Discussion of IBM NetView and POLYCENTER Manager on
      NetView <NV-L@UCSBVM.ucsb.edu>