Re: Ciscoworks install question

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: Ciscoworks install question
From: Robert Schneider <rschneider@METLIFE.COM>
Date: Wed, 2 Jun 1999 13:08:03 -0400
Sender: Discussion of IBM NetView and POLYCENTER Manager on NetView <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>
Alvin McClenden wrote:

> I experienced this problem after the installation of CiscoWorks 4.0.  onto
> NetView 5.0 - AIX 4.2.1.
> I deleted the zero-length m file (wsc1600.20.m)  and the p file
> (wsc1600.20.p) from /usr/OV/bitmap/C.
> I execute the command ovw -fields and this corrected the problem.

> ----------------
> Alvin McClendon                      Email: amcclend@aholdusa.com
> Network Analyst            Pager: 864-215-3082
> AIS Inc.
Hi,

Did anyone have this problem after installing ForeView 4.3 on NetView
4.1.2 (on AIX 4.1.5) ? The tnx switches bitmaps don't pass compilation
with 'nv6000 -config', but if I move or delete them the map opens but no
symbols are shown AT ALL !!???

Mary_Farris@freddiemac.com on 06/02/99 12:53:29 PM

Please respond to NV-L@ucsbvm.ucsb.edu