Re: Netview Framework Patch...

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: Netview Framework Patch...
From: Gord Michaels <gord_michaels@HOTMAIL.COM>
Date: Fri, 4 Jun 1999 10:39:18 PDT
Sender: Discussion of IBM NetView and POLYCENTER Manager on NetView <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>
So, I do not have to place it on the TMR Server ?? Just the Netview Server
and the Clients after I make them managed nodes?

Gord.

From: Jason Kravitz <Jason_Kravitz@TIVOLI.COM>
To: NV-L@UCSBVM.ucsb.edu
Date: Fri, 4 Jun 1999 13:20:56 -0400

You should put the patch on all Managed Nodes where NetView will be
installed

     - Jason

Gord Michaels <gord_michaels@HOTMAIL.COM> on 06/04/99 01:06:10 PM

      NetView <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>