Re: "chktrapd.con" script

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: "chktrapd.con" script
From: James Shanks <James_Shanks@TIVOLI.COM>
Date: Wed, 9 Jun 1999 18:14:52 -0400
Sender: Discussion of IBM NetView and POLYCENTER Manager on NetView <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>
You have it backwards.  The "real" trapd.conf is in /usr/OV/conf/C.  The
one in /usr/OV/conf is just a stripped down version kept there for
migration purposes from V1 before the code was internationalized.   You
should run the script against
/usr/OV/conf/C/trapd.conf   and you can ignore the other one.

James Shanks
Tivoli (NetView for UNIX) L3 Support

Gord Michaels <gord_michaels@HOTMAIL.COM> on 06/09/99 03:23:21 PM

      NetView <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>