Re: Integration between Optivity and NetView

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: Integration between Optivity and NetView
From: Greg Redder <redder@YUMA.ACNS.COLOSTATE.EDU>
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 1999 07:51:05 -0600
Sender: Discussion of IBM NetView and POLYCENTER Manager on NetView <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>
I have Optivity 8.1 on my desk and it has detailed instructions
about installing with NetView 5.x.  It'd better work - I'm installing
it later today ;-)

--Greg Redder
  Academic Computing and Networking Services
  Colorado State University

> I heard on Friday at Planet Tivoli that  Optivity now supports
> integration with NetView 5.0 and 5.1 - the news was hot off the press
> that day.  Can someone from Nortel confirm with details?
> Cheers,
> Jane
> --
> Tivoli Certified Enterprise Consultant
> Skills 1st Limited, 2 Cedar Chase, Taplow, Bucks, SL6 0EU, UK
> Tel: +44 (0)1628 782565
> Copyright (c) 1999 Jane Curry <jane.curry@skills-1st.co.uk>.  All rights
> reserved.

Greg Redder                         Academic Computing & Networking Services
Colorado State University, ACNS     Phone:(970)491-7222  FAX:  (970)491-1958
601 S. Howes, Room 625              E-mail: redder@yuma.colostate.edu
Fort Collins, CO 80523              PGP Fprint:68CEE78C86AC452881B27249785FEE91