Re: Passing Variables to a script...

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: Passing Variables to a script...
From: James Shanks <James_Shanks@TIVOLI.COM>
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 1999 16:34:55 -0400
Sender: Discussion of IBM NetView and POLYCENTER Manager on NetView <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>
All of this is correct.

And the values of  $NVx are documented in the NetView Administrator's Guide
, in Chapter 5, "Correlating, Filtering, and Configuring  Events" under the
major section, "Correlating Events", minor section "Environment Variables
for Trap Data".

James Shanks
Tivoli (NetView for UNIX) L3 Support

Gord Michaels <gord_michaels@HOTMAIL.COM> on 06/16/99 01:41:38 PM