Re: FW: CW2000 and Netview integration: how do you install?

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: FW: CW2000 and Netview integration: how do you install?
From: "Todd E. Lewis" <telewis@PROVBANK.COM>
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 1999 08:55:41 -0400
Sender: Discussion of IBM NetView and POLYCENTER Manager on NetView <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>
Hi,
I've installed CW2000 as well and I don't see any integration at all. I have
both Campus and Essentials installed on the netview server. This is NT by the
way.
Is there any special procedures that you must do to accomplish this ? Thanks in
advance.

>>> Jean-Noel Wallet <jewa@TELINDUS.BE> 06/16 10:59 AM >>>
Hi,

You are right, and therefore, you have to install first Essentials (RME) and
after Campus (the cisco View application is embedded in Campus).
For performance, if you don't want to use REM and Campus map, you can
disable a lot of daemons used by RME and Campus.

Jean-Noël