Re: NVF511_ALIDB_after.error

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: NVF511_ALIDB_after.error
From: Ken Freeman <Ken.Freeman@WOOLWICH.CO.UK>
Date: Thu, 1 Jul 1999 13:38:09 +0100
Sender: Discussion of IBM NetView and POLYCENTER Manager on NetView <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>
Any opinions expressed in this message are those of the sender only
and do not necessarily represent the views of WOOLWICH PLC or any
of its subsidiaries. The sender may not be authorised to give financial
advice and nothing in this message should be constructed as offering
such advice.

WOOLWICH PLC represents only WOOLWICH LIFE and WOOLWICH UNIT TRUST
MANAGERS which are regulated by the Personal Investment Authority for
Life Assurance and Unit Trust business
Hi Wolfgang,

I completed an upgrade to NetView v5.1.1 last Sunday and I have a
NVF511_ALIDB_after.error in my /tmp directory. However the actual upgrade
appears to have completed properly as there have been no problems reported
with the new release. I would suspect that this is a bug in the installation
process and that the file should not actually be produced.

Regards

Ken Freeman
Woolwich plc