Re: Netview Install 5.1.1 on Digital Unix

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: Netview Install 5.1.1 on Digital Unix
From: James Shanks <James_Shanks@TIVOLI.COM>
Date: Tue, 6 Jul 1999 17:55:37 -0400
Sender: Discussion of IBM NetView and POLYCENTER Manager on NetView <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>
Vince -

I replied to this yesterday.  At the time the doc was written, there was not a
3.6 Framework available for Digital UNIX.
If the NetView Framework patch, the one that gives you the NetView menu,
installs on that version of the Framework, then you should be fine.  And I think
it will, though I have not tested it myself.    To my knowledge we have had no
new requirements to build new code for the Framework on Digital.

James Shanks
Tivoli (NetView for UNIX) L3 Support

Vince Rosso <Vince_Rosso@TRANSALTA.COM> on 07/06/99 03:36:14 PM

      <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>