Re: Node delete problem

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: Node delete problem
From: Juan Echevarria <echevarria@ES.IBM.COM>
Date: Wed, 7 Jul 1999 10:41:57 +0200
Sender: Discussion of IBM NetView and POLYCENTER Manager on NetView <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>

Christian,

     have you one or more maps? If you delete an object from a map but you
have other maps (for b/u reasons or for different users i.e.) then the
object won't be deleted from databases. In such case you should open all
maps and delete the object in each map.
     If that's not the case maybe you should run ovtopofix (see man pages)
to make the database objects appear in the map and then delete from it.

I hope that helps.
Regards,
Juan.

Juan Echevarría López