[no subject]

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
From: Mamadou Toure <mamadou@CESAR.ORG.BR>
Date: Wed, 7 Jul 1999 08:41:19 -0700
Sender: Discussion of IBM NetView and POLYCENTER Manager on NetView <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>
Hi,
I had the same problem when I had a T/EC server in a NT computer and a
NetView server.  I added in /usr/OV/con/tecint.conf file the following
line:
ServerPort 5529
which is the port NetView communicates with T/EC.
If it is not your case, try to look if there is no  port configuration
conflicts in /etc/services
Good Luck.
Mamadou