Re: Customer Number Information

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: Customer Number Information
From: Vince Rosso <Vince_Rosso@TRANSALTA.COM>
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 1999 13:15:50 -0600
Sender: Discussion of IBM NetView and POLYCENTER Manager on NetView <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>

Vince Rosso@TRANSALTA
12/07/99 01:15 PM

Thanks James appreciate your feed back in any case.

 (Embedded
 image moved   James Shanks <James_Shanks@TIVOLI.COM>
 to file:      07/12/99 11:56 AM
 pic32574.pcx)

      NetView <NV-L@UCSBVM.ucsb.edu>

To:   NV-L@UCSBVM.ucsb.edu
cc:    (bcc: Vince Rosso)

Sorry, Vince, but I don't know how that should work.  I would try
registering
with whatever customer number you have and if that doesn't work, open a
problem
with Compaq and let them find out how this should work for you.  I don't
believe
there is any intention of keeping any legitimate customer out.  I just
don't
know how to tell you to come in.  That's one of those marketing issues we
techies avoid.

James Shanks
Tivoli (NetView for UNIX) L3 Support

Vince Rosso <Vince_Rosso@TRANSALTA.COM> on 07/12/99 01:48:30 PM