Re: NV 5.1.1: Command nvdbimport

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: NV 5.1.1: Command nvdbimport
From: benvain <benvain@BSD.TM.FR>
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 1999 10:10:54 -0400
Sender: Discussion of IBM NetView and POLYCENTER Manager on NetView <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>
Hi Gerd,

I tried your command (NV 5.1.1, AIX 4.2.1). Conclusions:
1. There is no hyphen between IP and hostname. (But then the not found
FielID is "IP-Hostname").
2. "IP Hostname,SNMP sysLocation,SNMP sysContact" works fine.
3. I managed to reproduce your problem by adding a blank behind the
second comma...

Cordially

Bernard Envain     CIC-Banque Scalbert-Dupont
Ph.: +33 3 20 12 60 47   Fax: +33 3 20 12 60 80