Re: MLM on Linux?

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: MLM on Linux?
From: James Shanks <James_Shanks@TIVOLI.COM>
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 1999 08:23:25 -0400
Sender: Discussion of IBM NetView and POLYCENTER Manager on NetView <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>

There is no port of MLM to Linux.  If there is, it will be announced on Tivoli's
web page long before it shows up here.
There is no discussion of "plans" on this forum until they are official.  That
has always been IBM/Tivoli policy.

James Shanks
Tivoli (NetView for UNIX) L3 Support

Christo Burger <christob@ABSA.CO.ZA> on 07/13/99 04:09:08 AM