AW: NV 5.1.1: Command nvdbimport

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: AW: NV 5.1.1: Command nvdbimport
From: "Brunschede, Gerd" <Gerd.Brunschede@HIK.FZK.DE>
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 1999 13:24:58 +0200
Sender: Discussion of IBM NetView and POLYCENTER Manager on NetView <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>
Hello Bernard,

thank you for your answer to my problem. You are right, the FieldID is
really "IP Hostname". But when I try your suggestion under point 2) I get
the error-message
FieldID "IP Hostname Not Found. So, point 2) doesn't work.
Your suggestion under point 3) doesn't work too, with or without quotation
marks.
Can you talk me exactly how you solved the problem, please?

With best regards
Gerd Brunschede