NWAYS AIX JPM questions

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: NWAYS AIX JPM questions
From: Dror Katzman <zdror@IL.IBM.COM>
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 1999 09:38:00 +0300
Sender: Discussion of IBM NetView and POLYCENTER Manager on NetView <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>
===>
Customer has aix421,nv511,nways123.
Question 1
Would like to customize 2210 jma so that customer can view framrelay
information that is available in
2210>configuration>system>general>performace configuration>templete>
RESOURCE IDENTIFIER .
In resource indentifier select Framerelay.model.Framerelay.
In the applied POD you will see 6 FreamRelay POD
I know I can add one or all of the frame relay POD to a VIEW that is
available in 2210. For instance I can add the frame relay pod to VIEW
interface utilization and then I will be able to see it in:
2210>conf>commun>mdia>interface>performance>interface utilization.

But the above does not look appropriate .

My question is weather I can add (Framerelay.model.Framerelay) as
anothe Folder below 2210>configuration>comm>media>Types>FrameRelay
and thus I can view frame replay congestion,traffic and utilization ?
Question 2
Under 2210>configuration>comm>media>Types>sdlc>performance
I have a brown bullet that when I klick on it I get" not configured."
I have a brown bullet that when I klick on it I get" not configured."
What does it mean how can I configure it . I do have sdlc in the 2210
because when I display link station which is one folder above the
performance I do see active sdlc interfaces .

Thanks Dror

Dror