Re: Some Post Migration Questions...

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: Some Post Migration Questions...
From: "MENEZES, ALAIN" <alain.menezes@FORTISBANK.COM>
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 1999 09:48:24 +0200
Sender: Discussion of IBM NetView and POLYCENTER Manager on NetView <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>
What if I install a new NetView 5.1 from scratch; is it possible to move a
version 4.1.2 DB to it ?
Alain Menezes
ASLK-CGER Services GIE                          *:  +32 2 228.55.74
Rue Fossé-aux-Loups, 48                               *:  +32 2 228.83.69
1000  Bruxelles                                                 *:
Alain.Menezes@fortisbank.com
SDFG