Re: mib2trap

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: mib2trap
From: James Shanks <James_Shanks@TIVOLI.COM>
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 1999 12:17:40 -0400
Sender: Discussion of IBM NetView and POLYCENTER Manager on NetView <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>

mib2trap is a Version 5 utility.  It does not exist on V4.

And your V4 system is out of support.   Only the Kanji version of V4 is still
supported  (in Japan).
Sorry if you were not aware of that.

James Shanks
Tivoli (NetView for UNIX) L3 Support

"MENEZES, ALAIN" <alain.menezes@FORTISBANK.COM> on 07/15/99 06:26:22 AM

      <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>

To:   NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU
Subject:  mib2trap

Hi

I've got NetView 4.1.2 on AIX 4.1.5.

I was looking for the 'mib2trap" utility, but couldn't find it . Can anyone
tell me whereI could find it ? or any other way to add trap definitions from
a mib to NetView.

Thanks

Al
Alain Menezes
ASLK-CGER Services GIE                          *:  +32 2 228.55.74
Rue Foss
é-aux-Loups, 48                               *:  +32 2 228.83.69
1000  Bruxelles                                                 *:
Alain.Menezes@fortisbank.com
SDFG