Re: Netview Migration to 5.1.1 and Frameworks

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: Netview Migration to 5.1.1 and Frameworks
From: Vladimir Petr <petr@DATASYS.CZ>
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 1999 18:19:33 +0200
Sender: Discussion of IBM NetView and POLYCENTER Manager on NetView <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>
Vince,
As to Framework 3.1, you must go at least to 3.1.4 which is Y2000 ready. I am
afraid that lower Framework release is not Y2K
compliant. Look at
http://www.support.tivoli.com/Tivoli_Electronic_Support/y2k.nsf/prodmain

Best regards,
Vladimir.

--
Is this a lie? Or white man's trick? Your name's really William Blake?