Re: Netview Migration to 5.1.1 and Frameworks

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: Netview Migration to 5.1.1 and Frameworks
From: Jason Kravitz <Jason_Kravitz@TIVOLI.COM>
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 1999 16:03:50 -0400
Sender: Discussion of IBM NetView and POLYCENTER Manager on NetView <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>

Vince - where are you running the wpreinst.sh script from?  Here is the steps I
would take on my own DEC server...  (assume Tivoli code is in a mounted
directory /cdrom)

mkdir /tmp/tivinst
cd /tmp/tivinst
/cdrom/WPREINST.SH

this comes back with the following message:
"to install, type ./wserver -c /cdrom"

so I type this:     ./wserver -c /cdrom
and a setup GUI pops up...

are you getting this far?