Re: Netview Migration to 5.1.1 and Frameworks

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: Netview Migration to 5.1.1 and Frameworks
From: Jason Kravitz <Jason_Kravitz@TIVOLI.COM>
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 1999 11:53:14 -0400
Sender: Discussion of IBM NetView and POLYCENTER Manager on NetView <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>
Vince - keep in mind Digital UNIX is a Tivoli Tier2 platform - therefore you
must use a different Framework install image (than you would use for AIX or
Solaris) make sure you are installing from the Tivoli Tier2 framework CD's

Jason

Vince Rosso <Vince_Rosso@TRANSALTA.COM> on 07/15/99 10:50:53 AM

      <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>