Need to find a SNMP filter

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Need to find a SNMP filter
From: netview tivoli <netviewt@HOTMAIL.COM>
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 1999 13:55:58 GMT
Sender: Discussion of IBM NetView and POLYCENTER Manager on NetView <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>
Hello...

Sorry for the first empty message ! It was a mistake !!! :)

I am new in your list, moreover I am from France, so please forgive me for
my English !!!

OBJECT: I need to put an SNMP authentification trap filter...

Indeed, here it is my problem...
I have a router that send 5-10 times a day a trap named TRAP
AUTHENTIFICATION FAILURE COUNT RESET. The cause is too much SNMP
AUTHENTIFICATION from others routers. they aren't managed by me, in fact
they are in relation (OSPF), but without the knowledge of community.
So I want to filter these TRAP SNMP AUTH with only some IP adress of
well-known management station (10-20 adress). Others adress are not
necessary, but I want to verify who accesses the router.

Can someone tell me if this kind of filter exists ???

Thanks all !!

Cedric from France...
netviewt@hotmail.com
cedric.saliou@sncf.fr