Re: List of Objects to ASCII File

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: List of Objects to ASCII File
From: Stefan Schickling <schickl@MUS.DE>
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 1999 12:21:24 +0200
Sender: Discussion of IBM NetView and POLYCENTER Manager on NetView <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>
Hello Matthias,
then generate your collection-rule with entity "isNode=TRUE", in that
collection you get all nodes. To generate an ascii-file, use "nvUtil l
your _collection > /tmp/output.file", now you can use all your known
utilities to sort, modify, ... the list.

regards, Stefan S

--
Mit freundlichen Gruessen / With best regards

Stefan Schickling
Technical Consultant
m+s Elektronik AG

eMail:  stefan_schickling@mus.de