Re: NWays: Installation help?

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: NWays: Installation help?
From: Jim Kellock <jkelloc@IBM.NET>
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 1999 17:23:18 -0400
Sender: Discussion of IBM NetView and POLYCENTER Manager on NetView <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>
Matt: You also posted this at www.networking.ibm.com and I put an answer
there this morning.  There are a number of possible problems here and
the append on the web-based forum is long, so won't post it again here.
Bottom line is, if you're still having problems after the PD steps
there, you'll need to open a PMR with support.  There are some good
level 1 & 2 people in Canada who will be able to help you.

Jim Kellock.