Cisco ip unnumbered interfaces

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Cisco ip unnumbered interfaces
From: Alejandro Mechoulam <amechoul@BMA.COM.AR>
Date: Fri, 30 Jul 1999 14:04:03 -0300
My router plataform in CISCO, my WAN is Frame-Relay
I hava my WAN configured with ip unnumbered loopback using net 10.0.0.0
255.255.255.0, one subnet per router
Example with 3 routers:

     10.99.41.1 -------------------------------------- 10.0.41.1

                                                   10.21.41.1
(the ip address are of the loopback interfaces in each router)

The problem is netview discouvers the interfaces and link between them, but
says:
     isInterface, isCard,isSerialInterace
but is not ip, then the ipstatus is always normal, even if i put it down on
pourpose.

Had anybody lead whith this problem?
Is there any flag for netview to treat them in a different way  (not to
ping, the discouvered ip for all the interfaces are 0.0.0.0).

Bye (I will be watching my "always" green map).