Traps

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Traps
From: "Chance, Larry" <lchance@SFBCIC.COM>
Date: Tue, 3 Aug 1999 11:25:08 -0500
I need a good source describing various MIBs and their relationship to
setting Enterprise TRAPS on NetView for NT.
Does anyone know any good websites, books, manuals, .etc that may help me
out here?  Specific to NetView for NT.

I'm having difficulty getting the OID values of unique interfaces on routers
and also services on Microsoft NT machines.
When creating new Enterprise IDs for them and creating a custom TRAP, they
do not work.  It's obviously something I'm not doing
right.

I need a better grip on understanding MIBs and TRAPs for NetView for NT.

Thanks,

Larry
lchance@sfbcic.com <mailto:lchance@sfbcic.com>