Re: Custom Menus

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: Custom Menus
From: "Boyles, Gary P" <gary.p.boyles@INTEL.COM>
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 1999 11:51:03 -0700
Tim,
Here is an example menu that works for me.

This file needs to be located in \usr\ov\reg\advanced & \beginner.

To see the menu, you have to restart the NetView GUI.

Note that you'll probably have to change the selection-rule... since you
don't have a field called "isMY_Test".

Regards,

Gary Boyles                     gary.p.boyles@intel.com