Custom Menus

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Custom Menus
From: "tim.j.kelley" <tim.j.kelley@BANKOFAMERICA.COM>
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 1999 12:07:47 -0400
Hi, this is the first time I have communicated with anyone on this list, so
please forgive me if I am going about this wrong.

What I am looking for is information not necessarily detailed information but
concise and to the point.
I need to be able to integrate custom applications into, or to work with,
Tivoli NetView for Windows NT Ver.5.11.
I need to be able to launch applications or a way of drilling down with custom
menus or hyperlinks or whatever you want to call them.
Either on the toolbar or if say, if I click on a node or a link, I do a right
click, and a menu comes up with name of a custom script,
custom application a launchable application, or an integrated application. I
just need to be able to have custom menu items
Quickly simply to the point. Information on how do this to.

I am looking for to the point, how to do it, and examples of how to do it, and
its capabilities.
I need to integrate a custom built application with this system.
I hope this is clear as to what information I need.

Thank you

Tim Kelley