Re: CiscoWorks 2000

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: CiscoWorks 2000
From: Steve Pirollo <spirollo@SUNGARD.COM>
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 1999 22:38:12 -0400
Hi Jeanie,

We are running on AIX 4.2 and Netview 5.1.1 with CiscoWorks 2000, (CWSI Campus,
Traffic Manager, VLAN Director), and RSM.  Everything works fine.

There are several maintenance releases out for CiscoWorks 2000 and RSM 2.0.
They bring CWSI to 2.3 and
RSM to 2.1 and I strongly recommend that you apply Maintenance release 1 after
the initial install.  You will save yourself a lot of time and aggravation.

There are several other things you should be aware of also.  Works 2000 (ANI)
and RSM have their own polling engines and now work partially independant of
Netview.

Jeanie Cham <yccham@NCS.COM.SG> on 08/18/99 10:26:21 PM

      <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>