Netview 5.1.1 on AIX 4.3.2

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Netview 5.1.1 on AIX 4.3.2
From: Hernan Antolini <hantolini@BITX.COM.AR>
Date: Thu, 19 Aug 1999 16:11:40 -0300
Hi all, I'm new to this list and I'm having problems with the installation on
AIX because of one aix fileset:
bos.loc.pc_compat.En_US.4.3.0.bff (I've already tried with the 4.3.2..0.bff
fileset but it asked me this one).
I know that this is not an AIX list, but if someone had the same problem before
he knows that is dificult to find it.
If someone Know where I could find this set please let me know (I've already
search inside AIX CD sets, AIX librarys, etc)
Thanks in regards.