Can't run Dyna text online browser

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Can't run Dyna text online browser
From: Undetermined origin c/o LISTSERV administrator <owner-LISTSERV@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 1999 12:21:00 -0400
Hi,

I just installed Dyna text online browser and books on the TME 10
NetView Server (Version 5). Unfortunately, I can not start Dyna text
online browser.

I tried to type the command: 'dtext' on a terminal. But it failed.  It
output the following information:

    Can't find config file '.ebtrc'
    Your .ebtrc does not point to a valid DATA_DIR

I also tried to get help information from the NetVIew Help Menu bar. But
a small GUI showed the following information forever:

    Starting Dialog_popup....

I did not install Tivoli/Dynatext Browser Patch as instructed in the
book, because there is no such Ptach in the TME 10 NetView CD-ROM
(Version 5.1).  Instead, the CD-ROM contains Dyna Text Online Browser
So I installed it.

Can anybody help me to fix this problem?

Thanks

Wenlong Wang
Graduate Assistant
University of Maine