Sample API code for DEC Unix in C

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Sample API code for DEC Unix in C
From: Bob Stamm <Robert_Stamm@RES.RAYTHEON.COM>
Date: Fri, 27 Aug 1999 17:22:48 -0400
Is there any collection of sample code besides whats fround in the NetView
prg_samples
directory,  I'm part of a Raytheon Systems Company research project to
ddemonstrate the
capabilities of NetView in an Air Traffic Control System environment.

Currently I'm trying to figure out how to capture an event and post a
message on the display
using C and the API.  An event will do.  Using the prog_samples provided I
have a push button widget
I could use to initiate an event on the local machine at the GUI.  What we
have is code provided to
us by the Tivoli Federal Group's sales staff but no support really.
Therefore its hard to
demonstrate the capabilities of the product although I have created a few
apps so far.  For example
I can build a subma[p automatically from a API-based app that placed
symbols, unique to our setup in
a specific geometry on the map.

I just dont know where to go for help.

Thanks