Re: MLM on Solaris 2.7?

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: MLM on Solaris 2.7?
From: Leslie Clark <lclark@US.IBM.COM>
Date: Wed, 1 Sep 1999 02:59:53 -0400
Are you aware that there is a later version on the 5.1.1 CD? I did not
notice it until Support pointed it out to me. It is 5.0.3. Same place,
under the MLM directory.

We are planning to upgrade to Solaris 2.7 on our servers that run the
NetView Mid-Level Manager product.  Does anyone have any recommendations for
which version of MLM to run?  We intend to run version 5.0.2 which is the
version shipped with NetView 5.1.  Does anyone know of any incompatibilities
with MLM and Solaris 2.7?

Also, is there any particular version of the SEA agent that we should run,
or avoid?

Thanks!