Re: MLM on Solaris 2.7?

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: MLM on Solaris 2.7?
From: "Joel A. Gerber" <joel.gerber@USAA.COM>
Date: Tue, 7 Sep 1999 11:44:47 -0500
I had ordered the 5.1.1 CD, and was preparing to install from it, but Tivoli
put a notice on their web site not to use the CD to install from.  Some of
the files on it were corrupted, I think.  That notice is no longer on their
web site, but I am not sure what the status of the 5.1.1 CD is.  Does anyone
know if it is usable?  Did Tivoli reissue a new CD, or maybe the original
5.1.1 CD is OK to use?