NT Netview 5.1.1 removing obj

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: NT Netview 5.1.1 removing obj
From: Alejandro Mechoulam <amechoul@BMA.COM.AR>
Date: Wed, 8 Sep 1999 11:51:22 -0300
Hi all.
I am having problems detecting new interfaces in cisco routers. It appears
as a new router. (it is not a loopback, it's a real interface).
Is there any way to remove an object from the database? (not the GUI delete
because it seems that only remove it from the map, the ovtopodump continues
reporting it).
I stopped the poling before removing the object, then I made a demandpoll
but it still report a duplicate address.
HELP!!!