Re: Error during reading background file

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: Error during reading background file
From: Leslie Clark <lclark@US.IBM.COM>
Date: Thu, 9 Sep 1999 13:53:12 -0400

Go to /usr/OV/bitmaps/C and do an ls -al looking for the file with the
size of 0. Either delete it, or pick one of the same type and copy it over
it.  Or contact Cisco with the name of the file and ask for an uncorrupted one.
This is a known problem.

If I remember right, one of the bitmaps distributed with ciscoworks has an
error in it.  Don't remember which one although..someone on this list might
remember.